Peršokti prie turinio
Parašė: Traša 01 rugpjūčio 2014 - 01:08
Parašė: Traša 01 rugpjūčio 2014 - 00:51
Parašė: Traša 01 rugpjūčio 2014 - 00:32
Parašė: Traša 01 rugpjūčio 2014 - 00:28
Parašė: devilrun 11 vasario 2012 - 19:03
Parašė: mermeladas 02 birželio 2015 - 03:58
Atradau visai įdomų, reguliarų susitikimą Vilniuje apie racionalumą ir egzistencializmą. Galbūt kam bus įdomu!
Susitikimai kas antrą antradienį.
Kitas susitikimas 2015-06-09.
Labai trumpai susitikimo mintį perteikia jo kūrėjas:
"I am getting very curious in rationalism and existentialism. I have no education in philosophy, though, I am looking for people with critical thinking to challenge my way of thinking and share their knowledge and insights."
O čia ilgesnė versija iš paskutinio susitikimo (http://www.meetup.co...ents/222727856/):
Last time I did not finish to speak about ethics by Schopenhauer, so in this meetup I will finish my interpretation of his ideas and I will compare them to what Nietzsche was thinking regarding ethics.
This group was born 2014 November, after few random people met and shared some of the best ideas they have discovered in their lives.
I was discovering the essence of existentialism during the summer of 2014 and had few people around me who had caught the same essence. Authors like Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Spinoza and Kant have found very unique, interesting and different point of view looking towards life and their ideas have affected me a lot (though, not all of them are existentialists, I have to admit, that I see strong influences among all of them).
Purpose of this group is pretty egoistic. Some people share some of the best ideas they have discovered to the rest of the group (in rational way), and group members are here to challenge and consume those ideas (if they want). We are here to share, contribute, understand, challenge and respect, but not to fight or compete.
What is rational thinking?
It is more about the way of thinking where reasoning is an absolute and not about the scope of subjects of attention. And again, this is a group of strictly rational thinkers. Spirituality, supernatural forces, emotions and religions, indeed, can be discussed here, but with a reasoning and critical mind .
Here are some rules to keep in mind:
• Focus on quality over quantity/fun.
• Meetup starts strictly on time, 7pm. Talks will start 7.03pm.
• Meetup is limited to 1 hour sharp, so we will finish at 8.03pm. Of course, everyone is free to stay longer if they feel so.
• We are here to share, contribute, understand, challenge and respect, but not to fight or compete.
• Discussions are strictly subject oriented. Anyone is free to socialize and have off-topic discussions before or after the meetup.
• Everyone is welcome to come over, either as a listener, or a participant. Age, gender, education, race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc doesn't matter here. You will not be asked any personal questions.
• Discussion language is Lithuanian, however, if there will be at least one non-Lithuanian but English speaker, we will switch to English.
• Discussion topics are suggested by participants of the meetup. If you have a will to set a course of a discussion for the next time, let me know, and I will consider that.
History of previous meetups
• #12 Ethics by Schopenhauer
• #11 Open Discussion
• #10 Existential Risks
• #09 Transferring Human Mind to AI
• #08 The Absurd Man and can you become one?
• #07 Universal Good
• #06 Fear
• #05 Death and Immortality
• #04 Cognitive Biases
• #03 Metamodernism
• #02 Existentialism
• #01 Get to know each other
Ideas for next meetups
• What is Übermensch and can you become one? (Justas)
• Different interpretations of justice & morality: utilitarianism (Jeremy Bentham, J.S. Mill), libertarianism (Robert Nozick), liberalism (John Locke), supreme principal of morality (Immanuel Kant), etc. (Justas)
Parašė: kanbera 16 kovo 2014 - 23:13
Mama ne vertė ją skaityt, o vertė ją iš anglų kalbos.
Parašė: Liūdnasis_Kiparisas 02 sausio 2014 - 19:41
Šiandien užsisakiau Dž. R. R. Tolkino "Silmariljonas"
Parašė: Karolis 11 birželio 2013 - 15:01
Parašė: Karolis 20 vasario 2013 - 18:18
Parašė: Rudžila 21 sausio 2013 - 22:14
Parašė: Yoel 12 sausio 2013 - 16:30
Parašė: Skaitau Knygas 28 lapkričio 2012 - 16:51
Parašė: Draconica 30 rugpjūčio 2012 - 21:37
Parašė: Yoel 05 vasario 2012 - 14:27
Parašė: devilrun 30 sausio 2012 - 02:55
Parašė: Serafimas 29 sausio 2012 - 01:43
Parašė: Yoel 30 liepos 2013 - 13:52
Jeigu ką nors domintų neprofesionalų parašomos recenzijos, dalinuosi. Kartais pavyksta kažką ,,išspausti" tik dėl to, kad gerą literatūrą skaityti gera, ir velniškai norisi, kad jos leistų daugiau.